Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Assigment 2 -- Pictogram for NUS Community

We are learning pictogram. The mainly example was Olympic Pictogram. It was just days before the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games started. So it’s really exciting and fun.

Actually after our lecturer show us all those series of pictograms for each Olympics, off course include 2008 Olympic, I heard people beside me was murmuring the pictogram of this year’s Olympics is the best one! I was quite proud of China~~ hah~~~

Anyway, this assignment I didn’t do well either. I thought we need design a symble or something for NUS Community. So I find these photos I think show the spirit of NUS community. (students get together as teams and friends)







I guess this assignment I get it totally wrong. I suppose to use abstraction which by the way was very fun to abstract stuff! I think I am too perfectionism. Always dislike my own works and try to fig out better one… however… I think my brain is totally empty………



I keep doing the wrong things and I am getting angry about myself… The pictogram above was totally wrong. So I have to do the right thing for the final submission.













I choose the second last one as the final one, because obviously the last one would be too abstract to deliver the information.

No comments: